Universal androot is a freeware one-click rooting app that can help android users to root their android smartphones or tablets effortlessly without killing times. If you are interested to get your device rooted without connecting to pc then universal androot app can offer you a lot by only some taps. Get root access of your Android device to find additional benefits from your device. Before root your device, confirm that your device have SuperSU installed, if not then download and install SuperSU. Once your have SuperSU and Androot app, just complete all the on-screen steps to root your android device. Universal Androot can root wide range of Android devices from different manufacturers, creating it simpler for those who may be unenthusiastic about rooting.
This useful one-click rooting app is one of the easy to use rooting tools for android users with some awesome features.
As universal androot app wants SuperSU or Superuser to be pre-installed to begin rooting process on your device, here we listed total procedures –
How to Root using Universal androot app –
- At first download and install SuperSU APK on your android device
- After that download Universal androot apk file using the button below.
- You have to enable “Unknown sources” from Settings >> Security to begin installation.
- Now tap on the .apk file to begin installation processes.
- Within few moments you will get the app installed on your device.
- Once installed, just launch Universal Androot app
- Just follow the instructions that come at your device’s screen to make it rooted.
Use the button to download Universal Androot APK on your device. Universal Androot app can root only selected models of android devices including Google Nexus One, Lenovo Lephone, Acer Liquid, LG GT540, several HTC devices, several Motorola devices, several Sony Ericsson models and many others.
Universal androot apk is a valuable tool for users who want to root their smartphones. This popular one click rooting app is also a trusted one that doesn’t gather any suspicious data.